no blog (and the things that you can do to enrich your life)

This is not a blog. Wait, or is it?

May 11, 2008

Nigerian Gang Banker

Hello and thanks for your wilengess to hear of my enquirey.
I am of the rich Nigerian Gang Bankers and I have have prosposition your wife and your self.my difficulties
are grande but I as of in not the positions (am missionary) to relieve my self, as I have fallen prey of a
largess sum of money. My situations follow:
As an heir to the kingship here, and very much sums of money, cash, dollars, and gold, i cannot how even
claim it as I am not in the position (again missionary) because of unfortunate circumstances. To claim these
sums in a number to $2300300 in dollars Us, I must first give the corrupt government in Sweden a very much biger
sum of cash which I DO not have.
I also work as a missionary, afore stated in this correspondance. my self i have worked for doing work with aids
orphans in spain also, yes with such upstanding believable credentials as pastor, lion tamer, colledge professor,
surgeon, TV repair, consul to the queen of france. As I am Out of the coutry, your country canada, i canot gain
governments assistance with my issues which are vast as the flock of seagulls outside my window at the moment.
You can help. (God bless your soul)
if I am able to recieve a small sum of moneis from you then will happily share up to twenty (20) percent of my
exteme good fortuan, again includeing many diamond, rolex watch, bullions of gold, and $2400400. tHE sum is only
just small and manageable by the fine people at Western Unions, and must be made Right away for you for to be
able for to take an advanage of this. Again I need help of you. It must be right away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home